In order to better serve the evolving needs of our clientele, Real Time offers NetTech flexible managed service packages to support various IT management needs. This includes full infrastructure support and managed and hosted offerings with a predictable monthly service fee.
Taking a proactive approach to protecting your network has never been more important. By entrusting your network to us, you can focus on your business while we monitor your IT assets.
- Proactive Technology Management
Enjoy reduced downtime, improved reliability and increased productivity by addressing potential problems before they affect your business.
- Network Administration
Following the Industry’s Best Practices in administering your network for efficiency, security and reliability.
- Reactive Support
Our technicians identify and remotely solve problems reported by our 24/7 monitoring platform or your phone call/email, saving time. On-site remediation is included with NetManager.
- Technology Consulting
Experience the added value of a Virtual CIO to help you manage your IT infrastructure to complement your ever changing business needs.
When you need to know what’s happening on your network 24/7 but don’t require all the in-depth advantages that NetManager offers, then NetMonitor is the solution. NetMonitor provides cost effective event reporting to either your in-house technical team or to ours for resolution. Reactive Support by Real Time technicians can be added to your NetMonitor service through a retainer Agreement.
- Continuous monitoring of Server and Desktop health
- Alert Evaluation
- Client notification of events and alerts
NetSafe II and NetSafe II Lite
Improving on its predecessor NetSafe, the NetSafe II portfolio featuring the FortressBDR provides an advanced hybrid cloud solution that helps protect users from data loss and costly downtime. Utilizing revolutionary technology that dramatically simplifies the backup and recovery process, NetSafe II delivers an image backup that simplifies recovery, ensures your data integrity, and provides a level of Disaster Recovery that is affordable.
Our complete solution provides:
- Near Real Time Backups
Continuous encrypted local backups with Advanced de-duplication and Screen Shot verification
- Business Continuity
Instant local virtualization in the event of a server failure. Off-site virtualization in the cloud in the event of a catastrophe where your facility is destroyed or unusable for up to 30 days. (Restrictions Apply)
- Mishap Recovery
Routine File and email message recovery from accidental erasure or overwrites
Our system of the management of printing resources will control printing costs and increase productivity. Our simple three step strategy delivers results quickly with minimal involvement from your team.
- Discovery – Many of our clients cannot accurately itemize what their printing devices cost to operate. Our rapid discovery technology, designed by Xerox, allows us to quickly compile a report of your printing devices, document actual usage and create your Total Cost of Ownership.
- Outsource – Companies outsource non-core areas of their business to save money and improve service. Outsourcing the management of your printer s to our team includes our automated consumable monitoring and ordering system, parts, maintenance, service and dispatch of our factory trained technicians – all under a simple cost per page plan.
- Optimize Your Fleet – Like our virtual CIO, our Senior Printing Consultant will meet with you on a regular basis to review your print usage reports. Using this data we can collaborate on uncovering additional ways to reduce costs and improve productivity in your printing environment.
Benefits of Managed Print Services
- Control a growing expense
- Liberate your IT department
- Consolidate vendors
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Improve productivity
Watch this “Real Time Managed Services” to learn more